Thursday, November 21, 2013

Could make these easily. Old pair of earrings with open filigree work around the stones, then add broken pieces on wire or links to dangle. My girl friends would like love these. I've got to get busy.

I want to say I need this but really I only want it!
I want to say I need this but really I only want it!
Click here to download
#necklace #fashion #necklaces statement necklaces,diamond necklaces,pendant necklaces,pearl necklaces,silver necklaces,pearls necklaces,cross necklace,choker necklace,handmade necklaces#love #women
#necklace #fashion #necklaces statement necklaces,diamond necklaces,pendant necklaces,pearl necklaces,silver necklaces,pearls necklaces,cross necklace,choker necklace,handmade necklaces#love #women
Click here to download
Could make these easily. Old pair of earrings with open filigree work around the stones, then add broken pieces on wire or links to dangle. My girl friends would like love these. I've got to get busy.
Could make these easily.  Old pair of earrings with open filigree work around the stones, then add broken pieces on wire or links to dangle. My girl friends would like love these. I've got to get busy.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment